NSA 3D-Con 2021 Code of Conduct
We expect all 3D-Con event participants and speakers to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated during any portion of a meeting or event.
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions.
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability or other personal characteristics, including those protected by law.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Inappropriate disruption of meetings or events.
- Violating the rules and regulations of the online platforms, Zoom, YouTube, and High Fidelity.
Reporting Harassment to the 3D-Con Committee: Report harassment and disruptive behaviors to 3D-Con staff at .
Consequences of misconduct may include:
- Immediate removal from meeting or event without warning.
- Restrictions from future NSA meetings and events.
- Termination of NSA membership.
Please also be aware of hackers or scammers. As with anything online, there is a possibility that "bad actors" could attend the conference. Do not give your email, password, credit card number, or other sensitive information to anyone at the conference. If anyone suspicious approaches you, please contact us at .