The Stereoscopic Society of America Presents:
The 2022 SSA Stereo Card Showcase
Stereo card example
Attention all 3D photographers:
You are invited to contribute to a non-competitive exhibition of original stereo cards at 3D-Con this year. All submitted cards will be displayed in the 3D-Con Art Gallery where convention attendees will be able to view and enjoy them.
Here are the specifics:
- You are welcome to provide up to three stereo cards of your own making.
- Stereo cards should be in the standard Holmes format, nominally 3½ x 7 inches (8.9 x 17.8 cm). However, cards from 6 – 7 inches (15.2 – 17.8 cm) wide and up to 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) tall are acceptable. Your name and image title on the cards are optional, but encouraged, and can be on the front or back. Cards with artwork on the back will be displayed so that both front and back sides are viewable.
- If you will be attending 3D-Con in person and arriving before noon Thursday, you can bring your cards with you and hand them in to the registration staff.
- If you are not attending 3D-Con, or if you are arriving there after Thursday morning, you can
mail your cards to:
28409 Quailhill Dr.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
Cards must be received by July 29.
- Your cards will not be returned unless you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope, or you pick them up in person after the Art Gallery closes (the Sunday evening of the convention). If you wish to have your cards returned, then include your name or other identifying marks on the front or back of each card. Unreturned cards will become part of the NSA archive.
We are excited about seeing your images and giving everyone a chance to show their work in a supportive, non-competitive environment.
Liz and Gene Mitofsky
2022 SSA Stereo Card Showcase Coordinators
Conditions of Entry:
By submitting images, individuals agree to allow NSA and our sponsors (if applicable) to reproduce submitted images in Stereo World and/or the sponsoring website.